Central/Eastern Colorado CDOT Region 1 News
Selected news items for Region 1.
- Expect Delays, Ramp Closures Night of Sunday, Dec. 4 on Westbound I-76 Near US 85
- Weekend Closure: Westbound Alameda Avenue Between Santa Fe and Cherokee
- Smart Signs to Help Improve Safety Activated on I-25
- Overnight and Weekend Ramp Closures Scheduled at I-25/Arapahoe Road Interchange
- CDOT's Denver Metro Area Projects Receive Transportation Alternatives Program Awards
- Upcoming Full Closure of 9th Avenue, East of 10th Avenue and Wadsworth Boulevard
- Motorcyclists May Now Travel in CDOT's HOV-Enabled Express Lanes Without a Pass
- Motorcyclists no longer need a pass for free travel on I-25 and US 36 Express Lanes.
- Lane and Ramp Closures Planned for Eastbound I-70 Between Empire Junction and Idaho Springs
- I-70: US 6 to Georgetown Resurfacing Project to Wrap Up for Winter
- Nighttime Ramp Closures Set for Oct. 17-18 on Santa Fe at C-470
- Closure of CR 308/I-70 Frontage Road to Downsize and Haul Rock from Rock Slide
- I-70 Eastbound over Garrison Street Project to begin construction in fall 2016
- September 15, 2016 - Denver Metro Colorado/CDOT Region 1 - Project completion scheduled for winter 2017
- Weekend Closure: Eastbound Arapahoe Road On-Ramp to Northbound I-25
- New northbound I-25 traffic pattern starts Monday morning.
- Seasonal Closure of Mount Evans Highway Top Five-Mile Segment Starts Sept. 6
- Giant Marijuana Joint is Latest Tactic in CDOT's Drugged Driving Campaign
- Initiative shows the dangers of driving high
- Overnight Closures on Arapahoe Road Postponed
- Overnight Closures on Arapahoe Road Next Week
- Upcoming Lane Closures for Milling and Paving Work on Morrison Road and Wadsworth Boulevard
- US 36 Express Lanes Project Receives National Recognition for Innovative Public-Private Partnership
- CDOT’s first P3 receives award from American Road & Transportation Builders Association.
- Telephone Town Hall for North Metro Denver Next Week