HPTE Board Meeting Agenda
HPTE Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
4201 E. Arkansas Ave.
Denver, CO 80222
See the full 2017 meeting calendar.
- The times indicated for each topic are approximate and subject to change.
- Generally, upon the completion of each agenda item, the Board will move to the next agenda item. However, the order of the agenda items is tentative and, when necessary to accommodate the public or the Board schedule, the order of the agenda is also subject to change. All documents are considered to be in draft form and for information only until final action is taken by the Board. If someone requires special accommodations, please contact the HPTE office two days before the meeting.
11:30 a.m.: Discussion of matters relating to subsequent agenda items, upcoming projects, and administrative and budget matters.
- Legislative Update
- Tolling Operations Manager Update
12:20 p.m.: Board Break
12:30 p.m.: Board Reconvene, Roll Call
12:35 p.m.: Consent Agenda
The items listed below will be voted on a single motion without discussion to expedite the handling of routine matters. Any Board Member may remove an item from the consent agenda.
- A. Resolution #225 Approving the Feb. 15, 2017, Regular Meeting Minutes
- B. Resolution #226 Approving the March 3, 2017 Special Joint Meeting Minutes
12:40 p.m.: Public Comment
12:45 p.m.: Director's Report
12:50 p.m.: OMPD Report (Brett Johnson)
12:55 p.m.: Communications Report (Megan Castle)
1:05 p.m.: Discussion and Action on Resolution #228 Approving HPTE FY17-18 Annual Budget (Piper Frode)
- See the Direct Agreement Memo.
1:25 p.m.: Other Business
1:30 p.m.: Adjourn
All HPTE Board members are welcome to attend the Central 70 Open House from 1:30-2:30 p.m. in Room 225.
- David Spector
- Kathy Gilliland
- Don Marostica
North Front Range
- Gary Reiff
- Trey Rogers
Denver Metro Area
- Shannon Gifford
- Thad Noll
I-70 Mountain Corridor
- Jan Martin
Pikes Peak Area