Accomplishments to Date
- Phase 1 of I-25 bridge demolition
- Traffic shifts on I-25 and Arapahoe Road
- Various utility relocations
- Wall work
- Additional left turn lane from southbound I-25 off-ramp
- Initial work on realigning Frontage Road
Keep in mind that construction on the I-25 and Arapahoe Road interchange project will be dynamic, with crews working in different areas of the project at the same time between Quebec Street on the west, and on Dayton Street on the east.
Here is what you can expect in summer and fall 2016:
- I-25 bridge girder set and deck pour requiring various overnight closures of Arapahoe Road and lane restrictions on I-25
- Realigning northbound lanes of I-25 to the east
- Phase 2 of I-25 bridge demo requiring a full weekend closure
- Re-routing the frontage road in the northeast quadrant of the interchange
- Installation of temporary fencing behind the homes along Arapahoe Road and Yosemite Street
- Continuous utility relocations and wall work
Due to ongoing construction activity in this area and nighttime travel impacts, alternative transportation modes are encouraged. For information on the Regional Transportation District's Southeast Rail Line or local bus services, call 303-299-6000. For information on carpool and vanpool services, call 303-458-7665.