- North to South: Belleview Avenue to County Line Road on I-25
- East to West: Dayton Street to Quebec Street on Arapahoe Road
Week of April 30, 2017
As CDOT continues reconstructing the I-25 and Arapahoe Road interchange, please keep in mind that all work is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work this week includes:
- wall and utility work;
- paving operations;
- South Yosemite reconstruction;
- curb, gutter and sidewalk construction; and
- From 8 p.m. Monday, May 1 to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 2, expect southbound double right lane restrictions between Orchard and Dry Creek roads.
- From 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 2 to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 3, expect southbound I-25 right lane closures between Orchard and Dry Creek roads, with only one lane open at midnight.
- From 8 p.m. Wednesday, May 3 to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, May 4, expect southbound and northbound I-25 left lane closures between Orchard and Dry Creek roads, with only one lane open at midnight.
- From 8 p.m. Thursday, May 4 to 5:30 a.m. Friday, May 5, expect northbound I-25 right lane closures between Dry Creek and Orchard roads, with only one lane open at midnight.
- From 8 p.m. Friday, May 5 to 5:30 a.m. Monday, May 8, expect double left lane restrictions on the northbound I-25 off-ramp at Arapahoe Road for intersection reconstruction. There will be no westbound Arapahoe Road access. Motorists will be detoured via Dayton Street.
- From 6 p.m. Sunday, April 30 to 5:30 a.m. Monday, May 1, left turns will be restricted at the Boston/Clinton Street and Arapahoe Road intersection for utility work. Right turns will be permitted. Watch for police directing traffic at the intersection.
- From 6 p.m. Monday, May 1 to 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 2, expect westbound double left lane restrictions from Dayton Street to the southbound I-25 off-ramp. Watch for changing traffic patterns.
- Monday May 1 through Thursday, May 4:
- From 8 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. each night/morning, the eastbound Arapahoe Road on-ramp to northbound I-25 will be closed. See the detour map.
- From 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. each night/morning, there will be an eastbound right lane restriction from Xanthia Street to the northbound I-25 off-ramp.
- 9 p.m. Friday, May 5 to 5:30 a.m. Monday, May 8, the Boston/Clinton and Arapahoe intersection will be closed with right-in, right-out turns permitted only. Through traffic on Arapahoe Road will be open. See the detour map.
- Week of May 7:
Due to expected inclement weather, the full closure of Yosemite Street (south of Arapahoe Road) has been postponed to the week of May 7. Watch here for updates and the most up-to-date information.
See the detour map.
Yosemite Street (north of Arapahoe Road) has also been postponed to beginning of June.
Remember to Slow Down.
Please follow the posted speed limits of 55 mph on I-25 and 40 mph on Arapahoe Road within the work zone. Avoid distractions, and watch for signage to guide you through the construction area.