Tentative Project Schedule
Phase One (Federal Boulevard to 88th Street)
Fall 2015 Activities
- Complete improvements to the RTD stations throughout the corridor, including Pedestrian Information Displays, lighting, benches and shelters.
- Complete landscaping to include final seeding, mulching, sod and tree planting.
Phase Two (McCaslin Boulevard)
Fall/Spring Activities (September-Early 2016)
- Continue sidewalk construction and complete final aesthetics on McCaslin Boulevard.
- Continue eastbound and westbound roadway construction between Foothills Parkway & Cherryvale Road.
- Realign traffic onto the new Diverging Diamond Interchange on top of McCaslin Boulevard.
- Continue work on the Diverging Diamond Interchange and the on- and off-ramps at McCaslin Boulevard and Foothills Parkway through December 2015. Continue construction on the bridge widening over South Boulder Creek.
- Complete pedestrian triple box culvurt at South Boulder Creek.
- Complete construction of the bikeway from 88th to Table Mesa.Complete RTD station improvements at McCaslin and Table Mesa to include new shelters, lighting and Pedestrian Information Displays.