- CDOT Unveils Plan to Cut Nearly two Years off US 34 Canyon Construction
- Winter 2018 closure allows crews to minimize summer impacts.
- US 34 Project makes substantial progress
- March 14, 2017 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Retion 4 - Canyon to open before Memorial Day; lots of work still to come
- UPDATE: US 34 Canyon open to all traffic for the holiday season
- December 21, 2016 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Region 4 - LARIMER COUNTY –The Colorado Department of Transportation and Kiewit Infrastructure Co. will extend the temporarily opening of U.S. 34 between Estes Park and Loveland through the holidays.
- CDOT to open US 34 Canyon to all traffic for Upcoming Holiday Weekends
- December 16, 2016 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Region 4 - Expect delays for pilot car operations near current work area
- CDOT to open US 34 Canyon to all traffic for Thanksgiving holiday
- November 21, 2016 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Region 4 - LARIMER COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation will temporarily open U.S. 34 to all drivers traveling between Estes Park and Loveland over the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- CDOT to host two US 34 Canyon open houses for traffic details on upcoming road closure
- September 21, 2016 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Region 4 - LARIMER COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation and Kiewit Infrastructure Co. will host two open houses focused on the upcoming full closure of US 34 that begins Monday, Oct. 17.
- Public Meeting on July 20 to Discuss Summer Work on US 34 Canyon
- Impact to traffic could be 20- to 30-minute delays during the week as work begins in August.
- US 34 Canyon Closed to Public Traffic Late October - June 2017
- Permitted residents, emergency services and business will still have access
- ‘Low-impact’ summer construction on US 34 to begin after July 4
- March 24, 2016 - Northeastern Colorado/CDOT Region 4 - Public meetings in April to give overview of work to come.
- Did you know?
At least eight different entities will be working in the river concurrently with CDOT. Together, we are coordinating with regulatory agencies to ensure water quality is maintained. If you notice water quality issues, please contact the project team: 970-667-1005.