Here are a list of the annual reports for CDOT.
- 2015 CTFDID Annual Report
- Colorado Task Force on Drunk & Impaired Driving (CTFDID) Annual Report for 2015
- 2016 Colorado State Management Plan-Draft
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Bridge Enterprise Annual Report
- 2015 High Performance Transportation Enterprise Annual Report
- 2015 - 2016 Performance Plan
- 2014 Division of Transit & Rail Annual Report
- 2015 Transportation Deficit Report
- The annual Transportation Deficit Report quantifies the shortfall between CDOT's projected program budgets and the estimated cost to sustain current bridge and pavement conditions and maintenance service levels. Shortfalls for meeting goals and vision conditions also are discussed.
- 2011 Drug Recognition Expert Section (DRE) Annual Report
- 2013 Drug Recognition Expert Section (DRE) Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 CTFDID Annual Report
- Colorado Task Force on Drunk & Impaired Driving (CTFDID) Annual Report for 2014 (Formerly ITFDD)
- 2014 High Performance Transportation Enterprise Annual Report
- 2014 Bridge Enterprise Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Performance Plan
- 2014 Comparing Colorado's Transportation Performance
- Spring 2014 - This report compares Colorado's transportation performance to other states in four key areas.
- FY 2014-2015 CDOT Performance Plan Update 1
- CDOT's 2014-15 Performance Plan Update contains the Department's long-term Strategic Policy Initiatives and its shorter-term Focus Areas. Performance targets for 2015 and 2017 also are included. This plan is an update of the Performance Plan published Nov. 1, 2013.
- 2014 Transportation Deficit Report
- The Transportation Deficit Report, mandated by FASTER, quantifies Colorado’s transportation budget deficit and provides information to the state legislature and the public about the causes of rising costs, including population growth, vehicle size and weight, land use policies and work patterns. Deficits are defined as the shortfall between projected revenues and the estimated costs to sustain the current condition of roadways, bridges and maintenance program areas over the next ten years. Costs to achieve the Transportation Commission’s performance goals and corridor visions over the next ten years are also addressed.
- 2015 CDOT Affirmative Action Report and 2016 Plan
Filed under: Annual Report