Permits, Forms & Information
- Oversize/Overweight Permits
- Rules and Regulations for Transport Permits
- For the Movement of Extra Legal Vehicles or Loads
- Printable Addendum
- This page is attached to each permit issued by the State of Colorado DOT.
- For Your Information (FYI’s) Flyers
- Highlights legal size and weight limits for Colorado and information regarding Longer Vehicle Combinations (LVCs).
- Non-Interstate Overweight Divisible Permits Fact Sheet
- Longer Vehicle Combinations (LVC) Checklist
- Longer Vehicle Combinations (LVC) Permit Application Form
- Print and fax to us.
- Information Pertaining to Company Fleet Permits
- Colorado's Chain Up Tips
- Chain Up Rules
- Travel Restrictions Imposed by the Department of Transportation on State Highways
- Truck Permit Office
CDOT Permit Office
4201 East Arkansas Avenue, Rm 124
Denver, Colorado 80222
Long Distance: 1-800-350-3765
Local Calls: 303-757-9539
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone calls accepted 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Walk-Ins until 4:00 pm
Note: Permit Staff Meetings are typically scheduled on
Thursdays, 10:00 am - 10:30 am (MT)
Suggestions to help us improve our service?
E-mail us and let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org