If you have a question, you may find your answer in our Frequently Asked Questions.
CDOT's main telephone number is 303-757-9011, toll free number is 800-999-4997, and address is 4201 E. Arkansas Avenue, Denver CO. 80222.
To report a pothole, problem or concern on a state highway, please click here.
- Please contact the City/County regarding potholes or snow removal on side streets. CDOT is responsible for potholes and snow removal on Colorado State Highways only.
Please visit the following agencies for Motor Vehicle, Port of Entry, and many other transportation-related questions or issues:
- Driver's Licensing and Vehicle Registration, Colorado Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division.
- CDL Licensing, Colorado Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division.
- DOT Numbers and answers to intra-state travel (within Colorado only), Colorado State Patrol (CSP) Motor Carrier Unit
- DOT Numbers and answers to interstate travel (state to state travel), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Toll Road information and billing process, (E-470, Northwest Parkway, I-25 Express Lanes).
- CDOT's Bustang routes and ticket information or call 1-800-900-3011.
- Denver Bus/Light Rail/FasTracks information, Regional Transportation District (RTD).
- For claims regarding a state highway, please contact the State Office of Risk Management at 303-866-3848 or 1-800-268-8092, press 6 to speak with a person.
Click here to contact us by email.
- CDOT Headquarters
Colorado Department of Transportation
4201 E Arkansas Ave
Denver CO 80222
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Relay Colorado: 711 or (800-659-3656)