Welcome to Bustang, the new interregional Express Bus service from the Colorado Department of Transportation. Connecting commuters to Denver along the busy I-25 and I-70 corridors, Bustang now makes commuting as simple as saddling up to ride Colorado’s big purple bus.
East to West, North to South, Bustang carries commuters to and from Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Glenwood Springs and more. This comfortable, cutting-edge transportation alternative connects the major corridors in Colorado during peak commuter hours, Monday through Friday. There will be three major service routes. Click on the map for details.
Hop aboard the affordable alternative. Save money, reduce stress and spend less time sitting in traffic, burning up gas and banging your head against the steering wheel.
- Fare prices are based on route and your Park-and-Ride pick up locations.
- One-way and multi-trip discount tickets will be offered.
- Single tickets sold on all buses from each Park-and-Ride. *Cash Only
- Advance and multi-trip ticket packages available here.
- 25% discount for disabled persons and seniors 65 years and older.
Bustang was created for you by the Colorado Department of Transportation to help alleviate congestion and offer more travel choices on our major corridors. A convenient, modern solution for longer-distance commuters, CDOT’s Bustang leads the stampede on how to get to and from the Denver metro area. We would love to hear your feedback. Click here to contact us.