Colorado Airport System
The Colorado Airport System includes a total of 74 public-use airports, and of which 14 are categorized as commercial service airports and 60 categorized as non-commercial service general aviation airports.
- Commercial Service Airports
- General Aviation Airports
- Colorado Airports Map
- 2011 Colorado Aviation System Plan - Technical Report
- The State Aviation System Plan provides the Division of Aeronautics with an important planning tool – a tool that helps Aeronautics determine how its investment elevates overall system performance. In addition, the State Aviation System Plan helps to identify those airports and those projects that help to provide a system of airports that can meet the State’s air transportation needs, while supporting its economic goals.
- 2011 Colorado Aviation System Plan - Executive Summary
- Aeronautics Planning Regions Map (2013)
- Colorado Airport System Map
- 2016 Colorado Legislative Districts & Airports
- A comprehensive map highlighting Colorado's Airport System and the Colorado legislators (House/Senate) associated with each airport.
- Contact Information
Colorado Division of Aeronautics
5126 Front Range Parkway
Watkins, CO 80137
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.