THE TRANSIT UNIT . . .
- administers funds provided through the Federal Transit Administration (FTA);
- works closely with eligible recipients of FTA funds, including rural, specialized, and public transit operators;
- provides management and planning assistance to transit operators statewide, as well as to state, regional and local agencies and officials;
- encourages coordination among state and local agencies which finance and support transportation services; and
- promotes consideration of transit alternatives as part of a balanced transportation system.
2003 Colorado Transit
Logo - Link to history
Overview of Trends impacting transit
Overview of ADA impacting on transit system
Overview of transit vehicle
Overview of drug and alchohol
Colorado planning process
CDOT statewide Transportation
Statewide transportation planning rules
Front Range Commuter Bus Study