Business Center

Access Permits - Driveways, Curb Cuts

This site was created to provide information about procedures, standards and permits for building access (driveways) from private property to state highways.
Filed under:
Contact Us

San Lee
Access Program Administrator
Safety & Traffic Engineering Branch
Colorado Department of Transportation
2829 W. Howard Pl.
Denver, CO 80204
Fax: 303-757-9219
Permits are not issued from this office

Colorado: The Official State Web Portal