Northwestern Colorado CDOT Region 3 News
Selected news items for Region 3.
- SH 65/Grand Mesa closed for avalanche mitigation today
- March 2, 2015 - TRAVEL ADVISORY - Northwestern Colorado/CDOT Region 3 - MESA COUNTY/GRAND MESA – Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) crews closed the gates to the Grand Mesa yesterday evening in preparation for avalanche mitigation of SH 65 today.
- Controlled burn near Silt tomorrow will be visible from I-70
- February 24, 2015 - Northwestern Colorado/CDOT Region 3 - TRAFFIC ADVISORY - GARFIELD COUNTY/SILT – Motorists traveling on I-70 near Silt tomorrow should be aware of a controlled burn taking place.
- CDOT Hosts Clifton Transportation Study Public Meeting
- February 2, 2015 - Northwestern Colorado/CDOT Region 3 - Community Input Desired for US 6 Study.
- CDOT Awards the SH 9 Wildlife Safety Improvement Project
- January 7, 2015 - Northwestern Colorado/CDOT Region 3 - GRAND COUNTY/SUMMIT COUNTY – The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has awarded the contract for the construction of the SH 9 wildlife safety improvement project to Kirkland Construction Co. from Rye, Colorado.