Environmental Programs Branch (EPB)
CDOT's environmental functions at headquarters are integrated within the Environmental Programs Branch (EPB), which is part of the Division of Transportation Development (DTD). To assist the Transportation Commission, the Division of Transportation Engineering, each CDOT region and CDOT executive management, EPB manages the following to inform the planning and project development process:
- environmental policy;
- environmental procedures
- programmatic agreements; and
- environmental data.
EPB has three sections:
- Cultural Resources Section
- Hydrological Resources and Ecological Design Section
- Environmental Policy and Biological Resources Section
The Colorado Department of Transportation is dedicated to identifying and addressing environmental issues.
- Access reports on research related to environmental resources.
- See the Environmental Programs staff list.
CDOT's Environmental Ethics Statement
CDOT will support and enhance efforts to protect the environment and quality of life for all of Colorado's citizens in the pursuit of providing the best transportation systems and services possible.
Updated Feb. 27, 2017