Studies & Assessments
- Studies & Assessments for Interstates
- US Highways
- Studies & Assessments for US Highways
- State Highways
- Studies & Assessments for State Highways
- Other CDOT Studies
- Studies & Assessments for non-highway issues. For example, railroad relocation and mobility.
- Cheyenne Military Operations Area Modification Environmental Study
- This airspace proposal will raise the flight floor in the existing Cheyenne military operations area from 300 to 500 feet above ground level, decreasing noise impacts on the ground in areas that underlie the current training airspace. Through consultation with Native American tribes, the Colorado Air National Guard has agreed to maintain a 5-nautical mile radius buffer around the center of the Sand Creek Massacre National Historical Site, Colo., with a flight floor of 5,000 feet above ground level. The training airspace is also expanding into Kansas, decreasing density of military aircraft in the military operations area.
- EA Available for Public Comment
The North Meadows Extension to US 85 and I-25 Environmental Assessment (EA) has been signed and released for public comment. The project is sponsored by the Town of Castle Rock and Douglas County and includes a new interchange on both US 85 and I-25. You can download and find locations to view the the EA at www.crgov.org/nme or you can also view the document at one of CDOT's locations: Region 1 HQ 18500 East Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO. 80011 -or- Arapahoe Residency 7328 S. Revere Pkwy, Suite 204A, Centennial, CO. 80112.